Father’s Day One Pot Challenge
We all know that Dad is the weekend braai-master, but he needs your help to win R2500 worth in The Bridge vouchers in our Father’s Day One Pot Challenge taking place on Saturday 15 June. Be sure to enter today as there is only 100 entries available! Entry forms are available from The Bridge’s Info Desk. We’re also giving-away loads of spot prizes to spectators on the day so be sure to come out and show Dad your full support!
Terms & conditions:
- The Father’s Day One Pot Challenge takes place on Saturday, 15 June 2019 from10am – 2pm at The Bridge.
- The venue for the Father’s Day One Pot Challenge will be communicated to the finalists.
- The Father’s Day One Pot Challenge only allows for 2 participants per station, and must be made up of Father / Father figure and child.
- Entry into this competition can be done by means of collecting an entry form from The Bridge information kiosk from 31 May 2019 to 08 June 2019 during information kiosk times (Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm and Saturday from 9am – 12:45pm).
- Entries close on Saturday, 08 June 2019 at 12:45pm sharp. No late entries will be accepted.
- Finalists will be announced on Monday, 10 June 2019 on The Bridge’s Facebook page.
- Finalist drawn must be available for the duration of the event on Saturday, 15 June 2019 from 10am – 2pm.
- If a finalists could not be reached / contacted by Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 5pm they will automatically forfeit their position as finalist and a new finalist will be drawn to participate in the final cook-off on Saturday, 15 June 2019.
- Finalists will be required to provide valid proof of identification when arriving on the day to participate in the event – no substitutes may be sent to participate on a finalist’s behalf.
- Main prize will consist of R2 500.00 gift vouchers.
- 1 winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
- All finalists will receive similar basic ingredients (meat and vegetables) that they can / must use. Finalists can however bring their own secret ingredients, spices etc. to make their dish unique.
- All finalists are to bring all their own utensils and equipment required to make their dish (including their own pot). The cooking station will be provided to them on the day.
- Finalists will be given a pre-determined time frame in which they need to finish their dish to be ready for judging – all cooking will stop at this cut-off point and will be judged as it is at this point.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Owners, managing agents and contractors of The Bridge at Greenacres and their immediate families may not enter this competition.
- If any winner is found to be in breach of the competition Terms and Conditions The Bridge at Greenacres reserves the right to claim the prize back from the winner and re-draw.
- Winner agrees to have photograph and name details used in promotional material.
- By entering you agree to receive further correspondence from The Bridge at Greenacres.
- All queries can be directed to The Bridge at Greenacres Centre Management on 041 363 8914.